Hetalia IC RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Developement and Headcanon

4 posters

Go down

Character Developement and Headcanon Empty Character Developement and Headcanon

Post  Prussia Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:12 am

I think that being able to understand your character and their inner workings can be extremely helpful to successfully playing a character. You can come here and give little rants on how you view the character and how their heads work. You can also spew out all the little things you perceive and use as your headcanon for your character. If you ever feel you're having a hard time properly expressing your character, you can come here and talk it out. Contemplate the way your character thinks and reacts and you might even get a helpful suggestion or two from someone else.

While we are required to be in character (and why wouldn't we?) it's only natural to insert some of your own feeling and/or ideas.
Prussia
Prussia

http://twitter.com/#!/I_Be_Awesome

Back to top Go down

Character Developement and Headcanon Empty Re: Character Developement and Headcanon

Post  Austria Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:04 pm

headcanons? hahahderp. I have so many fucking headcanons for austria it isnt even funny.
I have serious headcanons, and silly ones, and just plain wtf ones.
seriously, Austria=favorite character. (the italy bros just have special place in my heart to take number 1 spot is all)
So I have alot. like ALOT. seriously. Im even gonna make a pie chart of what goes through his head one day. :3

Austria

Back to top Go down

Character Developement and Headcanon Empty Re: Character Developement and Headcanon

Post  Sealand Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:26 pm

Austria wrote:headcanons? hahahderp. I have so many fucking headcanons for austria it isnt even funny.
seriously, Austria=favorite character. (the italy bros just have special place in my heart to take number 1 spot is all)
So I have alot. like ALOT. seriously. Im even gonna make a pie chart of what goes through his head one day. :3

Post said pie chart here please! rabbit
Sealand
Sealand
Admin

https://hetaliaic.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Austria Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:28 pm

Sealand wrote:
Austria wrote:headcanons? hahahderp. I have so many fucking headcanons for austria it isnt even funny.

Post said pie chart here please! rabbit

oh dont you worry! i will do it and post it nearly everywhere!

Austria

Back to top Go down

Character Developement and Headcanon Empty Headcannons? I have headcannons.

Post  One_With_Ivan Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:29 pm

Well, there is the headcannon that Belarus will succeed in becoming One with her big brother (and, oh, what a day that shall be~), and also I like to dream up her house often. Because if Russia's is scary, then think of BELARUS'. Just sayin'.
One_With_Ivan
One_With_Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post  Prussia Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:37 pm

One_With_Ivan wrote:Well, there is the headcannon that Belarus will succeed in becoming One with her big brother (and, oh, what a day that shall be~), and also I like to dream up her house often. Because if Russia's is scary, then think of BELARUS'. Just sayin'.

I love you and your crazy little mind, Resident Psycho <3~
Prussia
Prussia

http://twitter.com/#!/I_Be_Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  One_With_Ivan Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:07 pm

Why, thank you Sir Awesome <3
One_With_Ivan
One_With_Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum