Hetalia IC RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Picnic

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Summer Picnic - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Picnic

Post  Belgium Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:13 pm

Belgium had been lounging on her sofa, watching an old French film and eating truffles that she had made earlier when the doorbell rang. She paused the film, rolled off of the sofa and finally got up to answer the door. After looking down at the floor, she noticed a letter, figuring that the postman had been the one to ring the bell. She leaned over to pick it up, and read it; it was an invitation- addressed from Sealand, about a picnic at England's home.
"I guess I should take something to eat or drink," she said, walking into her kitchen, "Maybe some beer for us adults. Waffles are exactly picnic food, are they?" Belgium gathered a few things, made sure that her clothing and make-up were decent, and headed out to England's.
Belgium
Belgium

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:19 pm

Russia was just lounging in a chair, sipping a bottle of vodka and admiring England's backyard, when he saw Belgium walking down the street towards the house. He stood up and waved, calling out "Привет, Белгия! The party's over here, да!"
Russia
Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Belgium Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:38 pm

Belgium practically skipped over towards Russia, careful that nothing would fall out of the small basket she brought. "Hallo, Rusland! Are there many people here already? It's wonderful to see you," she answered, smiling warmly at him.
Belgium
Belgium

Back to top Go down

Post  Sealand Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:40 pm

Sea-kun was curious as to why this jerk who can't even cook right was recognized as a country and Sea-kun wasn't! Sea-kun sighed and took out some pot holders. Opening the oven Sea-kun was greeted with a face full of smoke and an overwhelming burning smell. After coughing for a half a minute Sea-kun pulled out the dark matter that couldn't possibly be called food.

"So instead of raining on other nations sunny day you were going to kill them desu yo?!"

Sealand
Sealand
Admin

https://hetaliaic.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:45 pm

Russia happily returned Belgium's warm smile, reaching out to softly touch her hair. "It's wonderful to see you as well, Белгия! What did you bring? and we seem to be the only ones here for now, besides Sea-kun and Англия, but I am sure other countries will arive soon."
Russia
Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Belgium Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:04 pm

Belgium blushed faintly as Russia touched her hair, and then looked into her basket. "I brought some beer and chocolates. Hopefully the others will like it, but I didn't know what else I could bring." She looked back up at Russia. "Will you go with me to say hello to Angleterre and Sealand? I honestly don't know my way around here."
Belgium
Belgium

Back to top Go down

Post  England Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:25 am

England immediately walked over to Sealand, only slightly worried that he might hurt himself. He looked at Sealand disbelievingly.

"W-Who said anything about killing them?! I was just playing a good host and cooking them some snacks for the picnic!"

He looked at the food, giving a small smile. "Looks like it is cooked perfectly."
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:00 am

Russia smiled at Belgium. "I am sure everyone will like it, да." he said, "and I will definitely go with you to see Англия and Sea-kun."
Russia
Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sealand Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:16 am

Sea-kun did like to see the jerk get what he has coming for him. With an evil grin Sea-kun agreed "I'm sure they will", turning away Sea-kun repeated "I'm sure they will"
Sealand
Sealand
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  England Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:31 am

England flinched a little from the grin on Sealand's face. He gulped, worried that his house really would not make it through today. He shook that off.

"Go attend to the guests. I can handle this." He said, gesturing to the... Scones. He took over Sealand and placed the tray of scones on to the counter top. He then carefully picked them up from the tray and placed them neatly on a tray.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  Sealand Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:13 pm

Sea-kun nodded "Ok ok Sea-kun will go attend to your guest and make sure they are having fun desu yo." And with that Sea-kun went back to the yard with Sea-kun's melon soda and some candy he took from England's candy dish .
Sealand
Sealand
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Belgium Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:10 pm

"Thanks, I really appreciate it! I think this will be fun, I hope more people arrive soon~!" Belgium grabbed his hand and started walking towards the house.
Belgium
Belgium

Back to top Go down

Post  España Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:34 am

" Everyone!~" A energetic Spaniard shouted as he ran into the yard, waving his hands rapidly. " I brought Paella! Oh, and some poison cookies for that eyebrow monster England! " Spain smiled brightly, trotting up to the other guests, holding a bright blue tub in his hands.
" Bella~ It's been so long!" Spain started to extend his arms for a hug, but remembered the food he was holding. He chuckled nervously and turned to Russia. "Hi, Ivan..."
España
España

Back to top Go down

Post  Sealand Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:54 am

Walking out into the yard Sea-kun found yet another guest had arrived. "Hello Spain desu yo! Jerk England is trying to kill everyone with his burnt scones and the entire kitchen is filled with smoke so sorry for the awful smell. What is that" Sea-kun pointed to the food Spain had brought.
Sealand
Sealand
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  España Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:05 pm

" This is some Delicious home-made not at all British or burn Paella!~ " He said lifting up the container.
"Oh," His face darkened a little, but keeping his ever present smile. "A gift for England."
Spain handed a small wrapped bag of cookies to Sealand.
" Do you mind giving these to him?~"
España
España

Back to top Go down

Post  Sealand Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:45 pm

Sea-kun eyed the bag handed to him, his love of sweets very apparent in his stare. 'Why should the jerk get these?' Sea-kun thought. He looked back up at Spain and nodded with a smile, he couldn't let Spain know that he was going to eat them. ''Sea-kun will deliver these to jerk England desu yo."
Sealand
Sealand
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:03 am

Russia smiled at Belgium. "I hope so too," he began to say, but then he heard Spain's voice and saw him walk towards them. He smiled and said, "Hello to you as well, Испания...I am glad you could come as well, да."

((sory for late reply, somehow I never got a notification that anyone else had replied or joined in))
Russia
Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Belgium Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:58 pm

“Wow. Right on cue, it seems- I wonder whether either of your sisters or my brothers will show up.” Belgium smiled once she saw Sealand come towards them, and her smile only widened once she saw Spain. “Hello Spanje, it has been a while since I saw you last. I hope you’ve been well.” She turned toward Sealand, swinging her basket. “Thank you for inviting me, Sealand. It’ll be great to spend time with everyone.”
Belgium
Belgium

Back to top Go down

Post  Sealand Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:10 pm

Sea-kun turned toward Belgium with slight surprise when he heard his name. He was still thinking about a good place to eat the cookies where no one could see him. "Sea-kun is glad you could come Belgium desu yo. Please feel free to start eating or playing at any time. Sea-kun is going to take these to the jerk now." He held up the bag to show Belgium. After he was sure she saw then he started to walk toward the house. 'Plenty of rooms in there where jerk England and the rest won't find Sea-kun desu yo.'
Sealand
Sealand
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  England Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:14 pm

England has by now, carefully arranged the scones on a plate, mostly for presentation. He was walking towards the door to the backyard, plate in hand. He had a small smile on his face, hoping everyone will enjoy this since he had put in his best effort on this. And perhaps the fact that there were people over, even if it was not he who invited them, made him a little happy.

He arrived at the backyard only to find Sealand walking towards the door. He shrugged and decided to walk past him, not noticing the bag he had in Sealand's hands.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  Sealand Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:27 pm

Sea-kun had to hand them over now since everyone could see them with a sigh he turned around "Hey jerk, Spain made these for you desu yo." Sea-kun said and plopped the bag on top of the food England was carrying with a scowl on his face. Sealand marched over to the cooler took out a melon soda, slammed the lid shut, and guzzled it down like there was no tomorrow.
Sealand
Sealand
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  England Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:13 am

"T-Thanks..." England managed to mutter before Sealand walked away. England furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed that Sealand was in a bad mood. Was it something he did? He could never understand the young ones... America... Hong Kong... Australia. He sighed, wondering where he had gone wrong but quickly shook the feeling off.

"That's strange, Spain is being kind to me for once..." He shrugged it off and opened the package, revealing some cookies. He smiled just a little. These will go well with the scones. With that, he emptied the packet of cookies onto the plate with the scones and put away the bag into his pocket.

He walked towards the table and placed the snacks there.

England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  Sealand Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:39 pm

Sea-kun observed the lawn and found a croquet mallet laying on the grass. Sea-kun grabbed the light blue ball and mallet and starting hitting the ball around the yard with no real game in mind he just felt like hitting something.
Sealand
Sealand
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Russia watched Sea-kun hit the ball around. "Do you like to play croquet, Sea-kun?" he asked, smiling brightly.
Russia
Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sealand Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:18 am

"Sea-kun's never played before jerk England is always too busy to play so Sea-kun normally just smacks a ball around and ends up breaking a window or denting the fence or a door."
Sealand
Sealand
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next